Richmond Automotive Car Care Centre – Brake Repairs
Your braking system is an essential part of your vehicle. Besides determining how quickly your car can stop in an emergency, they also play an important part in how your car handles day to day.
Because of the intense friction braking systems are subject to, they are designed to wear down over time. As your brakes wear, you may start to notice signs that it’s time for a brake service. These include:
- Squealing noise when you apply the brakes
- Steering shaking or vibration
- Car pulling to the side when you brake
- Pulsing or a change of feel in the brake pedal
- Change in braking time
If you notice any of these signs, then it might be time to have your brakes checked. Don’t wait until something goes wrong. Have your brakes repaired by the experts at Richmond Automotive Car Care Centre.
We provide expert brake repair to customers in Richmond and surrounding suburbs including Burnley, Cremorne, Prahran, Richmond, South Yarra and Toorak.
We offer full brake repairs, machining and replacements for all makes and models. Services include:
- Brake system inspection and testing
- Brake drum and wheel cylinder replacement
- Cable and adjuster replacements
- Brake disc machining and replacement
- Brake pad and disc rotor inspection and replacement
- Calliper overhauls and replacements
- ABS diagnostics and repairs
- Hydraulic fluid replacement
Our highly skilled team of mechanics will quickly diagnose the issue and provide a free quote for all necessary repairs. All work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship using only top-quality replacement parts.
Contact Us Today
We provide brake repair and a full range of other automotive services to customers in Richmond and surrounding suburbs including Burnley, Cremorne, Prahran, Richmond, South Yarra and Toorak.